Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oh y'all

I have totally wanted to put a ton of pictures up on here and on facebook of my boys. They are awesome, J1, J2, and V-baby.

J1 is really independent and so he has taken a little longer to warm up to us, but now he likes to sit in the living room in my lap and rock with me while we are watching tv in the evening. Its funny, because his feet are almost long enough to drag the ground.

J2 took to me immediately. He hang out together, read books, lay in the floor and take naps, we are just two peas in a pod. This kids is crazy, you can be cutting onions in the kitchen and he will just reach up onto the counter and "sneak" some and just eat them. It doesn't matter what you are cooking, cabbage, onions, cucumbers, whatever doesn't matter. The one issue he and I have is that he is stubborn as a herd of mules, but it turns out this baby gator is too. You can tell him J2 don't do that or you will go to time out. He will still do it, and then go to time out by himself.

V-baby took up with Biker like there was no tomorrow. V-baby follows Biker around, and says Daddy Daddy Daddy all the time. When we go outside in the mornings to get in the car, V-baby runs over to the bike and says mor-cycle, varoom varoom. He goes crazy when Biker fires up the bike. V-baby also has an attitude, but it turns out...I do too. He will look at me and knock something over and say No Mommy! He has made progress, I will tell him, you need to go to time out, and he will go into his room. He isn't happy about it, but he goes.

Life has been turned upside down, and I love it. My Mom has played a major roll in everything. She is going to watch V-baby, while Biker, J1, J2, and I go camping this weekend. Life is crazy, life is different, life is wonderful!!

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

~whispers~ I may not give him back.

queen of everything said...

i'm glad that all is going so well. we had a great time hanging with you guys tonight for the bday. hope you guys have a great time camping.

gin said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. So do I see you've had a wedding, got your kids, and having a fantastic life? I enjoyed catching up with you and I'll be checking in often.