Saturday, April 4, 2009

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

Man the wind has been TERRIBLE here! We tried to take pictures, but they wouldn't turn out right. The wind has been so bad that the weather man even came on tv and said travel around Happy and I-27 was STRONGLY discouraged!

Other than the crazy wind, it has been a pretty good day. We got up this morning and went into Amarillo to donate blood, because I feel that is just the thing to do. I mean, what if it is me that needs blood next time? I hope some generous soul has donated so that I can be saved. Anyways, enough of my soap box.

We donated the blood, and when I say WE I really mean I donated blood. Biker tried but bless his little heart, he just couldn't fill up the bag. Bon Bon donated, Mr. Bean donated, Mr. Bean's girlfriend donated, and so many more. I am so proud of everyone.

So tonight, the most fabulous couple, Wedding Planner and the Schwan's Man are coming over tonight for brisket and games. They are bringing a game called "Inappropriate Questions" (I think that is what it's called), and we just bought Scattegories and Taboo at a garage sale on Friday.

Speaking of super awesome finds at garage sales, we got a Food Saver and 8 rolls of the bags that go with it for $3. One roll usually costs more than $3. The actual machine ranges from $85-129.99 on e-bay. I just looked! CRAZY HUH?!?! And people call me cheap. I am not cheap I am just frugal.

~whispers~ I get the 'frugalness' from my Mom Gator. She is so totally awesome she bought a pair of boots one time with just the money she saved from using coupons. I swear!

3 comments:

Bunny Bunster said...

Nothing wrong with being frugal!!
Hope you had a good time at your dinner party. We like to play LCR which is a special dice game.

The Horny Bitch said...

How much is the pair of boots?

Gator World!! said...

Oh wow, a pair of cowboy boots cost like $300-$400. Yeah crazy huh???