Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The suspense will just kill you!

Ok everyone, I am sorry that I am just now getting all of the pics up from the swap. I had a blast as always!!! Here are all of the fabulous pics that I took.




Me tying to cut open the package.


Still trying to cut open the package. Rev Kim is one good taper!!!


A Valentine's day card! How cool is that!



And it's pink my favorite color!

I just love this gift bags. They were so cute. But wait until you see what is inside of this one!!!

Do do do do do do do, do do do do dut do do a do a do do do do do do do ...dut da dut dut dut dut dut. That is the Jepordy theme song if you type it out.

Skitles and Star Bursts!!! My absolute favorite candies1!! Oh, how did she know????

Tons of sugary goodness. I am in Heaven.


Wait, what is this??? Another bag?


Hand Sanitizer, a girl in my job can never have to much of this!

A magnet from her home state of Wyoming. It isn't the best pic, because the flash kept reflecting off of it.

Oh candles! You all know how I just love candles.

This is shower gel. Sorry, I had already uploaded all of the pics before I realized it.

I just love Burt's Bees Waz stuff. It is just all so cool.


And now for some Pantypalooza pics.

I only had to do for 10 women and 2 kiddos this year. So I was able to fill all of my gift bags super full.

This is a shot of the whole box sitting on my messy messy desk. I just love Panty palooza. It is so much fun!

A close up of one of the bags.


Another close up of the bags.


Oh wait, what is this? Me eating some skittles. Well, of course.

A skittle tried to get away. I hunted him down like the dirty skittle he is. And then threw him in the trash can, you shouldn't eat stuff off of the floor anyways, but especially not at my work.

13 comments:

Rev Kim said...

I'm glad that you liked everything! I had such a blast, too, with my first swap. I'll definitely do it again!

I love all of the pics! And your narration is soo funny!

The puppy hasn't yet learned the lesson of not eating stuff off of the floor. He spends *alot* of time snuffling around the kitchen floorboards and having random pieces of stuff stuck to his nose and mouth. Not that we need to vacuum or anything.

Bunny Bunster said...

Great post! Your narration was too funny!!
Sorry the lone skittle didn't pass the "five second" rule.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Skittles tend to run.

You are too funny sweetie. You got a great swap box!!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Skittles tend to run.

You are too funny sweetie. You got a great swap box!!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Look at me! I hiccuped!

Gator World!! said...

The five second rule doesn't apply at work. Here at home, no problem, but at my work...no. You don't know where those people have been.

The Horny Bitch said...

It looks very nice..

Btw, Happy Birthday! =)

zorra said...

Happy Birthday!

It's A Wonderful said...

I say "Happy" you say, "birthday."
Happy Birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

SpookyRach said...

ohhhh sure. Just you eating some skittles. That was ABSOLUTELY the first thought that jumped into my head.

Flutterby said...

Ok the suspense IS killing me... on this next exciting post you've promised!

lillibet80 said...

I love your giraffe page border. Looks soooo cute! I was surprised that the flowers Biker sent you weren't posted for all to see. And, when are you going to put the pics up from Red River? I know you and your camera happy self took some ;)

Flutterby said...

*tap tap tap tap* (That's my foot) waiting for this mysterious exciting post you've been promising!