Monday, February 9, 2009

Just some random pics

Hey everyone, I haven't posted in a while. So I thought I would just throw some random pictures out here so that you can see what all I have been up too.




This is at the Dairy Queen on I-40. Seriously, only in Texas could you ride your horse to the restaurant and not get into trouble. What I love even more about this is that the horses aren't tied up. They are just in parking places. It was fabulous. Biker had to make the block so that I could take this picture.


This is my fabulous new friend. I haven't thought of a name for her on here yet, but I will. We have SO MUCH IN COMMON. She is awesome, and I am so glad that a bad part of our lives could bring us together.


This is Bones being super Fly.


You will never guess who is really behind the mask.
Biker and every Mexican at the flee market probably tried this mask on. Of course I had to take a picture. It just cracks me up!!!!



Ginger was hiding under Mom. I don't remember why, but I just love this pic so I had to post it on here.




I asked baby brother to let me borrow a shirt because I was burning up when I was at their house for the Super Bowl. He brings me the gray shirt that I am wearing in the picture. I started laughing and told him that I didn't need a poncho, just a lighter shirt. So he went a put on the blue poncho and then we took pics. I swear we weren't drinking.


This is of course Biker and me at the OK State HOG rally. Apparently he was trying to be all cool for the camera and act like he was going to lick me. No dice. Sorry.

Ok, so I have posted some pics just for y'all's enjoyment. I called the crisis center in Amarillo about Pantypalooza and that is in full swing. I will be dropping my stuff off on Friday, the day before Valentine's day. I can't wait. I always love Pantypalooza. It just nice (ok and fun too) to be able to give to the community and extend a helping hand when someone needs it.

11 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Everyone gets their pic on the blog and I get my ass pic on the blog?!?!?!

OMG...you and she look so much alike it is unreal.

Remind me not to try on the mask.

Gator World!! said...

Lol, I could have put that pic up of you flipping me off making that weird face. Do you want me to do an update cause i will.

I know, huh, i told you we looked alike. Creepy huh?!?! He goes for girls that are all pretty much the same.

And no, I would not try that mask on if i were you.

Mrs.WeddingPlanner said...

Yes indeed only in the GREAT state of Texas can you ride up in a genuine MUSTANG and by mustang i mean giddy up horse mustang! haha...

As for your mamma on the corgi... I think My lil jake has fallen in love ur her corgi!

Did you steralize that face before you kissed it again?? OH MY...

We went gun looking this past weekend D and I are going to get us a new one... we need to go soon!

Have a great day!

Gator World!! said...

Oh Miss Wedding Planner! I forgot you have a Corgi too. Man, Ginger is just CRAZY!!!
I am just so glad that we are friends now. I need to call you this week so I can get those books from you. I keep forgetting.
We will defiantly have to go shooting sometime soon. I say we wait until it warms up a little bit though. I saw a super cute PINK gun at a pawn shop the other day. It was so awesome.

Mrs.WeddingPlanner said...

Yeah I saw a pink one 2 but pink it not so much my fav color... maybe the thought of me buying a guy to whip ur ass and pink just dont mesh ... I dunno... Call me crazy... Yeah I will get those books... I should give them to d and next time he services you (haha he services u haha) he can give them to you! I was MIA this past week Ive been SUPER DUPER sick! Now I have to catch up with this past weeks worth of course work! Did you ever get a save the date?? Anywho... chat at ya later

Flutterby said...

LMAO You got an ass pic with a DOG HEAD sticking out. That just makes it... way funny.

It's A Wonderful said...

It's about time you came back to us! I stalk you every day!

Why is your mom sitting on the poor doggie? I've notified PETA...your mom's ass is about to be plastered on posters throughout Texas. "Wanted, dead or alive. This ass...if you recognize it, please call 1-800-GET OFF!"

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Y'ALL ALL SUCK. JUST SO YOU KNOW...SUCK...MAJOR SUCKAGE!!

Bunny Bunster said...

The picture of your mom with Gingerbean coming out of her ass is just too funny!!

Patti said...

To this upstate NY girl, TX seems like a foreign country. I wanna go see it in person!

Spanky said...

Tell Mrs. Wedding Planner that her 'ol college roomy recognized her and said hello!! Funny, that you and I keep running into the same people... and me so far away now! BTW, Birdman says hello...