Thursday, January 22, 2009

Did I get AN award? No, I got TWO!!!

This is it!!!




~doing her best Oscar winning i
mpersonation~ I just want to thank everyone out there who has always helped me and loved me and supported me. First of all God, cause He is just #1. My family, Mom Gator, Baby Brother, Mama, Dad, Uncle Ootl, you all mean the world to me. ~still acting so well~ Um...Biker, you have loved me through all the long hours and hard work it took to win this award. You stood by me and you will just never know how much you mean to me. Also, I want to thank HP computers, and Mom Gator for the screen, The Office on NBC for making my mouse pad. You are all just so wonderful. Thank you and God Bless! ~does the weird suck in wind thing as she fake cries~

I won an award
in case you can't tell?!?! I should have been an actress, I would have been amazing! Ok, so here is how it went down. Mom Gator got an award on her blog and she had to give awards out to 8 other people. I was number 4, but at least I still got one of them! YES!!! Then another wonderful thing happened. Bunny gave me and award too! How awesome is that??? I must be the super coolest Gator in a town without a frown, cause I got TWO awards! TWO!!!

(side note-I have been trying to get this dang award to the center of the page right here. I worked on it for over 10 minutes. Finally, I said the hell with it, I will just leave it up at the top on the left. Who cares. I got two awards!)


"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

So for my eight I am going to pick, (ok these maybe some repeats I should just let you know)

My Mom Gator, because not only is she the best Mom Gator like EVER, but she also if my friend. She knows how to make me laugh, she always tries to be upbeat on her blog, and she doesn't use her blog to be a bitch. I love you so much MG.

Rach, no one can tell a story like Rach. Even better than her blog is knowing her in person. She is fabulous and you are all jealous that she is totally awesome and I know her.

Bunny Bunster. You have become a really good blogger friend. I love going to see what crazy things are happening to you, and how Sonny Boy, Husband, and The Devine Miss M are doing. You are so wonderful and I am so grateful that we have found you.

It's a wonderful, you are always so upbeat. I love that!!! You are apparently suppose to be related to us, but separated at birth. Dangit. What were you thinking? I love all of the things that you have made, and I swear one of these days I am going to win something off your blog. I just know it!!!

Our new friend Sarita. She is from Mexico. I just "met" her, Mom is swapping with her, and she is turning out to be super fabulous. I am excited to see how much different her world is compared to ours.

Horny Bitch, she is from Singapore, and WOW things are different there. It is always to interesting to read her and then ask her questions about what she is talking about. Did y'all know that air purifiers over there just look like big eggs. Seriously.

Dana, the most recent that I have found. She is hilarious. I love her blog about Jesus. I just go back to it sometimes just to crack myself up again.

Baby Brother, cause he is the most fabulous brother ever. He is especially the most fabulous brother that only blogs about once a year. I am also putting him on this list after careful consideration, because my Mom Gator forgot about him. I love you brother!!!

14 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Thank GOD you did not get the BEST SPELLER Award. Lord help us!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Dammit! You fixed them!

Gator World!! said...

You know what you are not funny!

SpookyRach said...

Oh man! You must want something really bad. You are pulling out all the stops with the sucking up! haha!

Thank yew so much fer this award.

You're a nut!!!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I am so glad you were not an English Major...just saying.

Gator World!! said...

All of you can just shut up, just shut up!!! Lol.

Bunny Bunster said...

Thanks for your kind words.

The Horny Bitch said...

That's nice.. :)

It's A Wonderful said...

How sweet of you! Thank you for the very nice comments, someday you will win something off my blog. I adore you and your mommy.

Patti said...

You are such a sweetie! (I'm going to check out some of your links.)

CarpeDM said...

You are so sweet! Thanks a bunch!

Loved the fake tears. They must have been aligator tears (hee).

bebo_tech_unt said...

THANK YOU!!!!

The Horny Bitch said...

Hey Gator! Pls add me on FB. My e-mail is the-hb-diaries@hotmail.com =)

randi---i have to say said...

You deserve the Oscar! :)

So nice to find your blog. I love your mom's blog for the reason you mentioned--she keeps it positive and she is funny!