Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end choose some people to be tagged. you have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. Every morning when I get up, I try to make the bed while I am still in it. That way I don't have to exert as much effort once I get out of the bed.
2. Usually one of the first things I do when I come home is take my bra off. It bothers me. I kinds wish I had small boobs and didn't have to wear a bra.
3. I refuse to eat cooked carrots. If they were the last thing on earth to eat, I would starve to death. Seriously, I just don't like em.
4. Sometimes, I think about my life being a sitcom on TV, and I think of who I would want to play my role. I haven't cast it yet, but I am still thinking about it.
5. I love it when this girl at work does my hair with the hair straightener, but I can never get it as straight as she does. I think it is because she can see the back of my head.
6. I am addicted to Vampires and Sorority Life on Myspace. ~hangs her head~ My name is Camille and I am an addict.
7. Milk (the Cat) likes to wake me up in the mornings by standing on me and meowing really loudly.
8. I love working on my house. Like redoing it and stuff, not necessarily cleaning.
9. I do laundry ONCE a week. That's it. If it doesn't get washed on that one day, well...no bad.
10. I love to eat marshmallows. But I like to open the bag, and then leave it that way for a few days, and let the marshmallows get kind of hard. Yep, where they aren't crunchy, but they aren't soft.
11. I recycle, and I tend to get upset with people that don't. Like if you are here at my house, and you ask me where to put the coke cans or plastic bottles, and i tell you, then you need to put them where they go. It helps the environment people, come on.
12. Whenever I sit on the couch, I just end up laying down. Now this doesn't happen when I sit on the loveseat. Just the couch.
13. A friend of mine and I use to dress up our animals when we were little. We would cut holes in diapers to put their tails through, and make them wear baby doll clothes. Yep, that on is for you Jamie S.
14. I worry getting rid of things when I don't need them. But then I throw them out anyways (or recycle or take to Goodwill), because I am so worried about my house being cluttered.
15. I have to sleep with at least the sheet on me in bed at night, in case someone tries to get me. Yep, that's right that sheet will protect me. Nope, sorry Mr. Robber Man, you can't get me...see...I am under the sheet.
16. I hate it when people touch my elbows. I could tell you why, but you never know who is going to go and blab about these things, so if you are really that interested then e-mail me and I will tell you.
Ok, I tag...Mom Gator (of course), Rach, Bunny, It's a Wonderful, and Lorna. I cant wait to see y'all answers
A TAIL OF TWO MINDYS
1 week ago