I don't know what to say about 2008. It wasn't my best year, but by far it wasn't my worst. I learned a lot of things from a lot people in 2008. I made friends, lost friends, and regained some that were lost in mix. I have so many things to be thankful for, that I have taken so for granted.
I don't want this entry to be a downer so I am going to tell you some of the totally awesome things that have happened, and I am going to let you know what I want to get out of 2009.
Totally Awesome Things of 2008
- I have cut my credit card debt in half.
- The hardwood floors got redone in the living room. OMG, the are fabulous!
- The bathroom has a real shower now, with tile and everything.
- All of the rooms have been painted and look great. Except the bathroom and I can't decide on a color.
- I took 5 trips this year, and they were all fabulous!
- Mom Gator bought a house and got a back-talking little dog.
- I started wearing my hair differently.
- The election FINALLY ended.
- Herby started helping with the PCOS.
- Biker and I grew stronger and closer.
With that, we shall now find out some totally awesome things that are going to happen in 2009.
- The Patrick Show might be getting picked up again.
- Big changes are coming.
- Getting the credit card paid off.
- Getting back to me.
- Figure out a bathroom color.
- Lydi is going to retire, still worried about this one, but she keeps reassuring me.
- And many many many other fun, and fabulous things are going to happen.
Hey 2009 is the year of the Gator, and it's going to be a great one!!!
So, I will leave you with some pics. I got a new camera for Christmas and I have been dying to put some pics up for y'all.
Biker, being a nerd. (As usual)
The Chain Gang, oh yeah, they look tough.
Biker, Captain Phil from Deadliest Catch on the Discovery Channel, and Bonnie.
My Mom Gator, in a totally awesome shirt that she wants to give to me.