Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009...the year of the Gator

*Sorry everyone I meant to post this yesterday! Oops....lol.

I don't know what to say about 2008. It wasn't my best year, but by far it wasn't my worst. I learned a lot of things from a lot people in 2008. I made friends, lost friends, and regained some that were lost in mix. I have so many things to be thankful for, that I have taken so for granted.

I don't want this entry to be a downer so I am going to tell you some of the totally awesome things that have happened, and I am going to let you know what I want to get out of 2009.

Totally Awesome Things of 2008
  1. I have cut my credit card debt in half.
  2. The hardwood floors got redone in the living room. OMG, the are fabulous!
  3. The bathroom has a real shower now, with tile and everything.
  4. All of the rooms have been painted and look great. Except the bathroom and I can't decide on a color.
  5. I took 5 trips this year, and they were all fabulous!
  6. Mom Gator bought a house and got a back-talking little dog.
  7. I started wearing my hair differently.
  8. The election FINALLY ended.
  9. Herby started helping with the PCOS.
  10. Biker and I grew stronger and closer.


With that, we shall now find out some totally awesome things that are going to happen in 2009.

  1. The Patrick Show might be getting picked up again.
  2. Big changes are coming.
  3. Getting the credit card paid off.
  4. Getting back to me.
  5. Figure out a bathroom color.
  6. Lydi is going to retire, still worried about this one, but she keeps reassuring me.
  7. And many many many other fun, and fabulous things are going to happen.

Hey 2009 is the year of the Gator, and it's going to be a great one!!!

So, I will leave you with some pics. I got a new camera for Christmas and I have been dying to put some pics up for y'all.




Biker, being a nerd. (As usual)




The Chain Gang, oh yeah, they look tough.



Biker, Captain Phil from Deadliest Catch on the Discovery Channel, and Bonnie.



My Mom Gator, in a totally awesome shirt that she wants to give to me.

7 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Nope Nope Nope....not giving you the shirt.

I keep telling you WAL MART

Bunny Bunster said...

I hope your plans for 2009 all come true.
That is one awesome shirt Mom Gator is wearing, she looks totally HAWT!!

Gator World!! said...

~Hypnotizes Mom Gator~ Look deep into my eyes, you are getting sleeeeeeeppppppyyyy....you want to give the sweater shirt thingy cause it is totally awwwweeeesssssooooommmmmeeee.....

SpookyRach said...

Congrats on paying down the debt. That's VERY impressive. Good luck with the other half, as well as all your other plans.

see-through faith said...

Happy New Year

cutting your CC debt in half ... you are a hero ...may it be done again this year - or even zeroed (whatever your target is )

bebo_tech_unt said...

WE WANT PATRICK......WE WANT PATRICK!!!!!

bebo_tech_unt said...

oh, and yall check out my blog......i posted somthing!