- I have to sleep with lots of pillows. i have to have two under my head, and one on either side of me. I do this because its like someone is sleeping in bed with me and I can just roll over and throw my arm over this "pillow person". Plus I have been known to take a pillow or two away from sleeping people. You do not know these people so please do not ask for their names to verify my story.
- I sing to myself loudly in the car. This is mostly when I am by myself with the windows up. But sometimes, I sing loudly when other people are with me. I told Lydia that she was never going to get to be my back up singer when I became famous if she didn't practice. We were singing to Johnny Cash. I just love Johnny Cash. And Conway Twitty. And Cal Smith...Ok ok ok I digress.
- I don't really like to wear shirts with sleeves. I mean short sleeves are ok, I will wear them. But like long sleeve t-shirts....oh no ma'am!!! I don't like it being all tight around my wrists. I'm a dork. I know.
- I love to mow my lawn. I really do. I put my I-pod in, and climb on the riding mower and just go out and cruise the lawn. I don't look forward to the day when I don't get to do that. i mean like yeah sometimes its a pain, because the grass grows so fast, but I just love to cruise in the sunshine. I equate it to having a convertible with the top down.
- I like to name some of my giraffes. Just some of them. My favorite ones have names. My favorite favorite one is Geoffery. I think Mom gave him to me. When you press his ear he sings "I don't wanna grow up, I'm a toys-r-us kiiiiiiiiiddddddd." It's so cool.
- I prefer to drink out of a straw. No matter what I am drinking. Well, ok not like hot chocolate or something. But anything cold. Water, Tea, Coke, whatever...I just like to drink out of a straw.
A TAIL OF TWO MINDYS
1 week ago