Friday, February 29, 2008
I have my sunglasses on so you can't really get the full effect of me. I only drew myself with sunglasses on because when I was trying to draw my real glasses, I got one lens really small and the other one really big, and it just looked stupid, so I covered gracefully with the sunglasses thing. So what do you think???
Thursday, February 28, 2008
1. goal- i want to be as awesome as my Mom.
2. secret- my greatest fear is letting my family down.
3. fact- I love the way that a few simple coats of paint made my whole middle bedroom look completely different.
4. goal-I want to get married and have babies.
5. secret- I miss my pink hair so badly.
6. fact- I am the happiest I have ever been.
7. goal- I want to retire down by the ocean or a nice quiet lake somewhere, just so that I can be close to the water.
8. habit/fact- I make lists for almost everything, just so that I can check them off so that in my own mind I will think that I have accomplished something.
9. fact- I have used my cordless screwdriver more in the past month than any of my other tools combine, EVER!
10. secret- I am so tired of working on all of this cookies junk! I am ready for cookies to be OVER. I have to turn everything in tomorrow. thank goodness.
Ok, so now I thought I would share some of the pics from our trip to Red River.
Biker, getting me a diet coke before we left. He's so sweet!
I swear if a cow falls on your car, you will not walk away. I have not seen this first hand, but come on now, you know it would be funny.
This is me...BABY GATOR feeding a wild deer. Pay no attention to the little girl in the pic, she only lured the deer up to her with the food, I am the one that actually fed it, after she showed me how, from my hand. That's right ladies and gentlemen. I baby gator, am the deer whisperer.
This is what Biker would look like if he got a chicken stuck on his head.
This is what I would look like if I were part unicorn. Of course I would be pink. I would eat rainbows and poop butterflies. I saw that on a commercial for Horton Hears a Who.
This is Biker, showing me his boobies for some beads. He's such a slut.
This is a very scary dragon that we saw on the way. I took his pic on the way back. Do you see its big forked tongue, or maybe that his lips I don't know. It is just a good think we were safely in the truck, or we could have been killed.
And I just want everyone to know that I have completed my self portrait, but for some reason my scanner won't scan, so I have to take it to work so that I can save it to the stick thingy so that i can bring it home and upload it. Ok, I hope everyone enjoys everything.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Something great happened today. We have a new participant for Pantipalooza. We are going to call her Gracey's Mum. I know her from the Children's home that I buy pizza for every six weeks for the cottage with the highest grades. Anyways, she also has a flower shop...get it...Gracey's Mum?!?! *snickers* Well, I was talking to her about the kiddos and who did the best this six weeks, and all that jazz, and she asked what has been up with me? I told her that Pantipalooza is literally right around the corner, and I have all of those gift bags to deliver. We went over what Pantipalooza is, and she asked if I thought they would like flowers to go with their gift bags. OF COURSE I said. So Gracey's Mum is donating us some flowers to give to the battered women's shelter. Isn't that so nice of her?!?! I think it is so cool that Pantipalooza is growing by leaps and bounds!
Ok, so I need to whip up 5 more gift bags and get back to painting the middle bedroom.
OH WAIT, HOLD THE PHONE, STOP THE PRESSES!!! I forgot to tell you all that I got a wonderful surprise this morning in the mail. It was a box from Bunny! It was full of really neat and cool stuff, but the total best part is that the box had super cute little pics of the Devine Miss M all over it. How cool is that? And then I went to the Post Office this afternoon to find another great surprise, a Valentine from Mom Gator!!! How cool, two Valentine's in ONE DAY!!!