Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This totally awesome site!

Hey everyone! I know I know I know, its been forever again. I really do have good reasons this time.
  1. State has been here off and on for the past month. YUCK!!!
  2. Biker had to have surgery. Well, he finally had surgery. We tried once and it didn't work and then he had to go back. I told him I could do it for him, but he said no. I said I have a master's degree and I could read up on it on the internet, and I am pretty sure I could just get that gallbladder right out of there for him. He still said no. I can't figure it out!
  3. Paw died.
  4. And I painted the living room what I thought would be a really pretty green color. Turns out I was wrong.
  5. I have been re-painting the living room. I only have the primer on now. I just finished that. I will start on the color tomorrow probably.
So, anyways, Mom Gator called me last night and told me about this totally awesome blog that she reads and I want everyone to go look at the really cool things that she makes. And she is giving something away tomorrow. So you have to hurry. He name is It's a wonderful and she is fabulous!!! So go check her out, and sign up for the wristlet. BIKER, I REALLY LIKE THE WRISTLET SO YOU SHOULD SIGN UP!!! HINT HINT!

7 comments:

Bunny Bunster said...

Who is Paw? I'm sorry for your loss.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

But if biker won, he might want to keep it!

Gator World!! said...

You know how he likes accessories. He is blingy like that.

Bunny-Paw is my great granddad. It is sad that he is gone, but for the best. He was really sick and hurting and my Dad and his siblings were having to take care of him, and the youngest one of them is like 69. So, he is better off now. But thank you for your concern.

It's A Wonderful said...

GATOR! Thanks for blogging my blog! You know, I have the darndest time figuring out how to contact people...do I just leave a comment on their blog, or is there an email address discreetly hidden somewhere on their profile? I'm clueless! Aaaah, you're a subject of awesome Mindy! I love her cool subjects, their totally aligned to my way of thinking. Check out my blog in a few days, Gator girl. I'll have another something up for grabs. Biker sounds interesting. Sorry about Paw, but how wonderful that you actually got to know and love your great-granddad. Hugs.

Flutterby said...

Well who woulda thunk it... that big ol' tough looking Bikerdude is not so tough after all? Just a big teddy bear afraid of someone as smart as you doing surgery on him? Go figure.... *snicker*. I mean... you DID offer to knock him out first... right? Or did you forget that little part...

Gator World!! said...

Flutter, I offered to let him get drunk first. I know that I could have done it. When you don't know how to do something what do you do? You research it, that is what i learned from to many years at college. I could have just looked it up really fast and blamo I could have had that gallbladder out in no time!

The Horny Bitch said...

haha. what a way to hint. =)