Tuesday, November 4, 2008

YEAH, IT'S ELECTION DAY!!!!

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to send out a friendly reminder to go and vote today. Why, you may ask? Because its ELECTION DAY!!! Yes, after today (hopefully) all this election crap with be over! YEAH!!!! I am going to go vote and probably get a sticker that says I voted. You all know how I love stickers.
*side note* I always get a sticker when I go to the dentist.
Ok, so now...what are you all going to do today if you haven't already done it because some of you are over achievers? VOTE. Make your voice count.

Ok, also wanted to send a shout out to Elastigirl. I got your package and it is totally wonderful. In my package I got three really cool jack-o-lantern candle holders (and y'all all know how I love candles and candle holders), and some fabulous fruity candy (because Baby Gators don't eat chocolate), a really cool spider decoration, and some really neat black garland with orage spiders on it. I totally loved all of it!!! Way to go Elastigirl.

Ok, everyone, I am fixing to leave for work. Now again, don't forget. GO VOTE!!!

6 comments:

seethroughfaith said...

here in Finland we don't get to vote in the US election

snicker

you'd wonder about it at times tho'- the news is all about it all the time. and it was even worse in England!

Flutterby said...

Of course I voted. Weeks ago. Absentee. I don't do the standing in line thing very well.

aka The Swandive said...

Nothin' like standing in line, with your neighbors, chatting them up, talkin' neighborhood jive and VOTING!
Love it.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Why in the world did you not early vote??

*snickers* little birdie told me that you did not get a voting sticker.

However, I did hear that you are being stalked by a troll.

Bunny Bunster said...

I voted and I got a sticker too!

Gator World!! said...

Lol, Mom Gator, I did get stalked by a troll and no I didn not get a sticker. I am pissed! I wanted a sticker. I even asked for a sticker. I talked to one of my prof. friends today and he told me that he would give me his sticker. Some people out there love me enough to give me a sticker. Mama told me to make my own sticker.