- I put in a light fixture all by myself. Then Biker, Lydi, Mama, and bunches of other people were like are you sure you know how to do that. Well of course I didn't know how to do it, but I can read directions and I know to turn the electricity off at the breakers, so there you have it. I put up a light fixture all by myself.
- The light fixture apparently wasn't the problem. It was the switch. Dammit. Well, Off goes the electricity again, and I pulled the old switch out, went BACK to Wal-Mart and got another switch, came home and put it in. Oh yeah I kick butt and take names.
- It works! The back porch light works again! I am so awesome. When I called Mama to tell her that I was a genius, she agreed with me. Mom Gator was a little more on the sarcastic side, but that's ok. When she picked up the phone I said, "Mom, I am a genius!" She said, "Uh hhhuuuhhh?" I am taking that as sarcasm. But one of us knows how to replace a light fixture now. I am pretty sure my Mom has always known how. Anyways, she always told me that I can do anything I put my mind too. Well I did it!
- I put up the new curtain in my middle bedroom last night. It looks awesome. Its a chocolate brown satin. I need to cut it off a little, but I got it up there. With a new curtain rod. Oh yeah!
- I put in baseboards in my kitchen last night. Well, not all of them are in, I still need to do the part behind the stove and the part by the refrigerator. Then that will be done.
- I painted my living room last week, and then the ceiling on Sunday night. So I put all of the electrical plates back on last night. You know, all of the light switch covers and plug in covers. Yep, that's done.
- And I did the laundry. I think that is about it.
- Oh wait, one more thing. I chatted with an old friend from High School last night too. It was fun I haven't really talked to her in forever!
Also, everyone please remember to pray for my Paw, he still isn't doing so great. Also, for my friend Jaci, they dont know what is wrong, but she is in the hospital!
Ok, so thanks a million everyone. I hope you hav a super great Tuesday!!!