- Two shots in the butt, that helped me get over strep throat at break necking speed. Ok, so technically I am not completely OVER it, but man I feel better.
- My brother getting to come and spend the weekend with me, because we are going to the Homecoming parade and then to Arena Cross!! Oh yeah!!!
- My Mom Gator, who is a silly girl. But she has always been a wonderful Mom, and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else. Even when I use to get in trouble and tell her things weren't fair, and she would say that I should put an ad in the paper saying I was looking for a new Mom.
- A job that keeps me on my toes. I have one client that is really high level, but does not speak very well. We were talking the other day, and out of no where she screams "I gotta PEE" and so she did. Right there in the office. It was a day at work that I don't think I will be forgetting any time soon.
- State came and went in the C-town home, and we got no deficiencies. Which is super awesome. We were waiting on Life Safety to come in to check the building and the maintenance and stuff, and they were suppose to be here by yesterday, but they didn't show...so I am not sure what that means. My boss said that they HAD TO BE THERE BY THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH. That's how he said it too!
- Having a great time last weekend. I really didn't think that I would, and I prayed and prayed and prayed. And I had a fabulous time.
- You, I am thankful for you!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
You know wha tI just realized?!?!?!?
I just realized that I haven't put up a thankful list in like forever. And gosh darnit I have lots of stuff to be thankful for. So drum roll please...*dadadadadadadadadadadaadadadadda* (that's my sad attempt at a drum roll).