Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Meme

I am: a beautiful person. A little funny, a little witty, and there's a lot of my Mom in me.

I want: Everything I have ever wished for.

I wish: for certainty. (Economy, life, you name it...)

I hate: when people don't give the thank you wave when you let the over in traffic, and people that don't put up their buggies in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

I miss: hmmm...idk.

I fear: being left, and being a failure.

I hear: nothing, its quiet in the house.

I wonder: If I have ever let my family down.

I regret: so many things, but I wouldn't change them now, even if I could.

I am not: an ordinary person.

I dance: Every chance I get.

I sing: All the time.

I cry: when I am hormonal.

I am not always: willing to get out of bed when I need too.

I make with my hands: hand signals of course.

I write: depends on what I need to say, and where I am faxing it to.

I confuse:so many people, mostly Biker probably.

I need: to go to sleep, but I am not that tired.

I should: do a lot of things, but I don't want to. That's the joy of having your own house and living alone.

I start: a lot of different things.

I finish: what I start...Most of the time....ok...sometimes...ok...depends on what it it.

I tag: Mom Gator, Rach, Bunny, and Lydia.

Let me know if you do it so I can read it.

5 comments:

Bunny Bunster said...

I did this for you!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

you ARE a beautiful person...how could you fail?

And yes....lots of me in you...and then not so much at times.

The Human Being said...

Realised you tend to do lotsa tags.. :)

Gator World!! said...

I've done like two?? HB, what do you mean a lot? Two is not a lot silly!

SpookyRach said...

Yep. Living alone is way, way cool.