Monday, October 6, 2008

It's gonna be a great day!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to pop in and tell you that today is going to be a great day. I just know that it is. I hope all of you have a really super day.

Last night I did like this min-spa thing. Ok I didn't go anywhere, cause come on...really...who can afford a trip to the spa? Not me. (~thinks~ maybe I should get a sugar daddy...Biker wouldn't care as long as the sugar daddy paid all of our bills.) So anyways, I showered, and exfoliated, and lotioned, and painted my toenails, and plucked my eye brows, and did a Biore (sp?) strip, and self tanned, and did fingernails, and had a super good time. Then I was tired so I went to bed, talked on the phone to Biker for a while (like always), he sang to me and off to sleep I went.

I have to tell you, I have been having some pretty crazy dreams. Like the other night I dreamed my Mama (my grandmother) had three tattoos. Now if you know my Mama, you know how CRAZY this dream really was. Last night I dreamed I was back living the MWG lifestyle (AKA. working at Mid-West Glove and Supply). But I wasn't the only one that was living it. Pooh was there and so was Herbs. Now, none of us are going back to MWG, we have all moved on with our lives, but how weird to dream about that 3 years after I left. Weird I tell you, just wierd.

I am super excited about the swap on Mom's blog. I am going to try to talk Bones and Biker's Mom into playing too. I think they would enjoy it. I already know how I am going to do mine. So, anyone I get paired up with...well...just let me say, get excited!!! I know that I am.

Ok, I am going to go to work now. Oh wait, here is a random picture for you! It's me, with a giant M&M, even thought I don't like M&M's (because of the whole, I don't like chocolate thing) , but this one was pretty nice. He even let me hug him. Y'all know how I like to hug!



*Please note, no crack was used during the writing of this blog*

4 comments:

seethroughfaith said...

you don't like chocolate ???

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

*snickers* He thought you were an M & M!

You could come self tan me. I even have the good spray. Just hard to do myself.

Bunny Bunster said...

Good for you for the whole mini-self-spa!
I never take time to do all of that.

Gator World!! said...

Mom Gator, you could bring it when you come to stay Friday night with me. hint hint!

P.S. Dad said Smokey is a bully!