Sunday, October 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM GATOR!!!



I want to send out a special happy birthday message to my Mom Gator. She is officially 29 (again) today! I love you so much, so I just wanted to tell everyone how excited I am that it is your b-day!!! These are all pics from our fabulous Black Friday Shopping Trip!


Me and Mom and Pei Wei, a great little Asian place in Amarillo.


Me and Mom at Wal-Green's. The lady at the make-up counter took out pic. This was closer to the end of the day and we were getting tired.


This is my favorite pic, of me and mom. I have this as my profile pic of facebook. We are at a stop light and i took this one.



I don't remember Mom driving, but apparently she did. She made us matching head bands, and we wore matching overalls. We usually carry walkie-talkies but Baby Brother broke them. So we have to make due with our cell phone, but the walkie-talkies are much cooler!!!

14 comments:

Adrienne said...

What fun! It's so nice to have your mamma close by ... and matching clothes ;-) Off to wish her a happy day! Thanks for spreading the word.

Flutterby said...

YAYYYY!! I already emailed her a Happy Clown-free birthday!!

Whosyergurl said...

AW. How sweet! You two are so cute! You look like sisters! My mother & I are only 17 years apart & everyone always thinks we are sisters. bah.

Happy Birthday, Mindy!!! I hope Gingerbean gives lots of kisses to you!

Mary Beth said...

Happy Birthday Mindy! Thanks, BabyGator!!

cheesehead said...

Daughters who will hang with their moms are some of my favorite people in the world!

Happy b-day Mindy!!

Congrats to BabyGator for having such a terrific mom!!!

smalltownmom said...

Happy Birthday Mindy! You two had a fun day!

Bunny Bunster said...

Happy Birthday to a very cool Mom-Gator!!

DogBlogger said...

Sorry to be a day late... I was on an Internet fast (which wouldn't have been the case if the cute little cabin on the ranch had had wi-fi)... but thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know! Will go wish your mom a happy birthday right now...

SpookyRach said...

Those are some cool pics, gator! Can't wait to hear about your adventures this year.

ElastiGirl said...

Happy B-day MG!!! Wish I would've gotten here on time - but that's the story of my life!!

BG - will reply to email in a few minutes!!

zorra said...

Happy Bday to your fabulous mom! She is blessed to have you for a daughter!

aka The Swandive said...

*tear*
You just have no idea how much you Gators mean to me.
YOU, rule. Really. Rule. I heart my swap gift, and am scheming about how to return the love.
xo

seethroughfaith said...

and I missed it - darn!

Tiria the Shadow Princess said...

Your mom is awesome... and so are you!!!
Belatedly and with love -
Deb
OK, and the cats
They hijacked the log-in today...