Friday, September 19, 2008

TGIF!

Wow, I know again it has been all to long since I have posted anything. You should all flog me. Or maybe not. Things have been going pretty well around the Gator household. I have been doing this Bio-Feedback thing, with my friends Herbs and it is working wonders for me. If anyone wants to know more about that just let me know and I will send you her e-mail address.
I went to WT yesterday to get a copy of my transcript, because I am applying for a few jobs at AC and they wanted to know how many undergraduate hours I had in a certain area. Well of course I didn't know, so off to WT we went to get a copy of the old transcript. Being on campus again made me miss it so much. What is crazy though is that we went into Old Main. I only had one course in Old Main, so it didn't bring back memories of my college days. I remember when Mom Gator was going to school and sometimes she would let me go with her, most of her classes were in Old Main. She would wake me up in the morning and say Baby Gator do you want to skip school today and go to school with me? Of course I would. College was WAY more cool that Jr. High. So off we would go. The building smells just the same as it did back then. Do you ever feel like millions of memories flash back at you all at once and all you can do is smile? That was me yesterday.
So anyways, we get the transcript and we go back to the Jeep. And then I said something i never ever thought I would say in my whole entire life. There goes a guy on a Unicycle being chased by a Bobcat. Read it again...there goes a guy on a Unicycle being chased by a Bobcat. Yep that's what I said. Seriously. This guy goes riding by on a Unicycle, which was impressive enough on its own. But behind him in a guy in a Bobcat. It's one of those machines that looks like a small front end loader. He was right on the Unicycle guys butt. As if riding a Unicycle isn't tough enough, now you have to out "run" something. I was a bit worried for him, but he got away.
I have tons of pics that I need to post. One is of my new trophy, that I got at the 105th Anniversary of Harley. I got it for spitting gummy bears into a bucket. I am the gummy bear spitting champion of the world. Ok ok ok. Really I am the gummy bear spitting champion of the HOG club. Alright, alright, alright. Geez, I am really the 2nd place gummy bear spitter in the Amarillo HOG club. It doesn't sound as fancy when I have to put it like that. I got a trophy and everything. I called my Mom and all she could say was, "Well I am glad that your education didn't go to waste." Lol.

6 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

LMAO.....

Yes you can tell it did not go to WASTE.

I loved you going to college with me.

SpookyRach said...

Oh god, that's funny! unicycle, bobcat, gummy bears, and waists.

LOVED It!

Jerry said...

Maybe the guy on the unicycle was trying to learn to ride it. You would have to admit, if you were trying to learn to ride one....Being chased by a bobcat would be an incentive. :D

Bunny Bunster said...

Glad youre back, I've missed you.
Funny stories!!

Gator World!! said...

You know, it's a sad day when you own mother makes fun of you!

Courtney said...

I just want to share that I was SO a witness to the fantastic gummy bear spitting. It was VERY impressive!