Friday, September 26, 2008

I was tagged!!!

Yes, I always think it is so cool when someone tags me for a meme. Does that make me a nerd? Probably. Ok, so anywho the 6 unremarkable things about me...hhhmmm...let me think.

  1. I have to sleep with lots of pillows. i have to have two under my head, and one on either side of me. I do this because its like someone is sleeping in bed with me and I can just roll over and throw my arm over this "pillow person". Plus I have been known to take a pillow or two away from sleeping people. You do not know these people so please do not ask for their names to verify my story.
  2. I sing to myself loudly in the car. This is mostly when I am by myself with the windows up. But sometimes, I sing loudly when other people are with me. I told Lydia that she was never going to get to be my back up singer when I became famous if she didn't practice. We were singing to Johnny Cash. I just love Johnny Cash. And Conway Twitty. And Cal Smith...Ok ok ok I digress.
  3. I don't really like to wear shirts with sleeves. I mean short sleeves are ok, I will wear them. But like long sleeve t-shirts....oh no ma'am!!! I don't like it being all tight around my wrists. I'm a dork. I know.
  4. I love to mow my lawn. I really do. I put my I-pod in, and climb on the riding mower and just go out and cruise the lawn. I don't look forward to the day when I don't get to do that. i mean like yeah sometimes its a pain, because the grass grows so fast, but I just love to cruise in the sunshine. I equate it to having a convertible with the top down.
  5. I like to name some of my giraffes. Just some of them. My favorite ones have names. My favorite favorite one is Geoffery. I think Mom gave him to me. When you press his ear he sings "I don't wanna grow up, I'm a toys-r-us kiiiiiiiiiddddddd." It's so cool.
  6. I prefer to drink out of a straw. No matter what I am drinking. Well, ok not like hot chocolate or something. But anything cold. Water, Tea, Coke, whatever...I just like to drink out of a straw.
Ok, now I get to tag people. How cool is that. Usually I am the last one to play. Ok, I tag...Bunny Bunster, Spooky Rach, and Human Being (as she prefers to be called now.)

6 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

*snickers at Lydia not getting to be a back up singer*

SpookyRach said...

Yeah. I totally get the straw thing. Why is that? Off to ponder my own unremarkableness...

Bunny Bunster said...

Sorry, Baby Doll, but your mama already tagged me.

Good meme though!!

I do the straw thing too!!

Gator World!! said...

BB-I saw that she had already tagged you, but I didn't notice it until I had already put it up there. Oh well, you can just say that we both tagged you. I will share the glory with my Mom Gator!

Lilbit said...

I can attest to the fact that you do steal people's pillows you've done it to me since we were kids. No worries though I just push you out the bed when you do.

The Horny Bitch said...

Great... Read it but too lazy to tag! Sorry!!