Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday, Monday, Monday!

What a great day it has been! Seriously, no sarcasm implied. It really has been a great day. Yesterday sucked, last week sucked, but those days are gone now. I had a fantastic day, and so I thought I would throw out some things that I am thankful for.

  1. Having a marvelous day with Lydi!
  2. Biker, for listening to me cry last night.
  3. Mom Gator, for being the best Mom ever!!!
  4. The photographer.
  5. Awesome hair!
  6. Weinershnitzel (sp?)
  7. My Jeepy!
  8. A new comforter set that I got last week at a garage sale. I got the comforter, bed skirt, fitted sheet, top sheet, two pillow cases, and two pillow shames for $10. Can you believe that, $10!!! It's in the dryer now.
  9. My life, I wouldn't trade it with anyone in the world!
  10. You, I am thankful for all of you!!!
I had a great day with Lydi. First, I wrote out some checks and got them in the mail. Then I went and got Lydi and we went to the dr's office to have my blood drawn. The we went to the Asian market and I bought some of those jell-o cups that we all like so much. Then we went to Weinershnitzel (sp?) and I got two chili dogs with onions. They were just great!!! Then the photographer called me to set up a time, and I just got finished with that, so I thought I would write to you all for a quick minute. Life has been great today. I think I will go vacuum now. Love you!!!

6 comments:

Jerry said...

You, Sweetheart, are goofy. :D

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Onions *spits*

Hot dogs sound yummy. I am so sorry about last night. But you made the totally right decision.

You rock.

Gator World!! said...

Thanks MG, I always love to hear that I rock!!! I do, I will admit it. MMM, chili dogs with onions....mmmm...my mouth is watering just thinking about them again.

Hey Uncle Jerry, I didn't know you were on here anymore. Super cool!!

I love you both!

Bunny Bunster said...

I never heard anyone excited about vacuuming!!
Silly Gator!!

Gator World!! said...

I was excited. I never did go and vacuum, but I thought about it. Does that count????

Flutterby said...

Well here it is already Wednesday and I am just now getting around to peeking in and seeing what the Sweet Wonderful Daughter of my Sweet Wonderful Friend has been up to. Genetics are just amazing aren't they?!! But I have to say I am disappointed in your mother's food choices sometimes... a chili dog is just NOT ready until it's covered with onions... and cheese... lots of cheese.