Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's been so very long my friends!

Well, hello everyone. I feel like I have been away from you all for so long. So much has happened and is happening, that there is just so much to tell you. I have really been struggling this week to be thankful for things and to not be angry. A lot of junk has happened and I have had to do a lot of praying to get past somethings. Ok, not past them, just not as angry about them. There are a couple of points I would like to make before I do my beloved thankful list that I have been doing for so long.
  1. If you didn't hear it from me, then you don't know what the crap is going on. Trust me, you think you know. You may even be positive you know, but trust me you don't have a clue.
  2. I am not going anywhere. This is my home for now, and I intend to stay here until I get ready to leave.
  3. I have had to make a lot of really hard decisions lately. I know some of you may not see it as that, but when you are an adult somethings have to be sacrificed in order to save other things. It really sucks but that is life.
  4. I heard along time ago that if you are upset with someone you should pray for them. And truly mean it. WOW, that one's hard!!! I have been praying blessings on three people, and I am pretty sure its the hardest things I have ever had to pray for.
Ok, so enough ranking, or complaining or whatever you want to call it. I started this blog last night, but I got too tired to finish it. Well, I was tired and I found myself wanting to type mean things to people and that just won't do! When I start to think ugly things about those people...I start to pray. ~ponders to herself...wonder if the Lord is getting tired of hearing about it?!?!~
So without further ado, here is my thankful list.

  1. My wonderful friends. The ones that are truly my friends, they know my secrets, they listen to me when I am upset, and they hurt with me when I am hurt. i could never have asked for better friends than you. Thank you so much.
  2. My Mom, who will laugh with me when things are so stupid, when people are being stupid, and when I don't know that she had clicked over on her phone and I am just still talking away.
  3. My sweet wonderful Biker, that always defends me. You can be a giant nerd sometimes, like when you changed your song on myspace to Ray Stevens "The Streke" but that's ok. I love you anyways.
  4. Tall Girl and the babies. I LOVE WATCHING THE BABIES!!! Even if Mohawk keeps asking for Biker. And Little G bites my nose. They are precious, and I love them so much!
  5. My Silly Silly Silly Lydi!!! She is fun, and funny, and a great friend.
  6. A surprise that I have been keeping for a long time is about to come out.
  7. My animals that are always so happy to see me.
  8. My baby brother that is growing into such a wonderful guy. I love him so much.
  9. My fantastic house. That I am not leaving, unless it is to better myself or my family.
  10. You, I am thankful for you! I hope you have a wonderful day. Enjoy the sunshine and hopefully the clouds that will be drifting over.

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

And just why are you worried about the rumors? People who start rumors just need to start looking for something else to do my baby gator.

Bunny Bunster said...

I hope, and pray, that everything works out for you.
{{Hugs}}

seethroughfaith said...

hang in there sweetie !