Thursday, August 14, 2008

I need to clarify!

Hey everyone, I know my last blog was a bit of a downer. I am really sorry about that. I let somethings get to me that I shouldn't have. Well, I actually let some people get to me that I shouldn't have. I have always know that there are some people out there that are just meanie heads. Which is not cool! So anyways, I wanted to post about some of the great things that are happening in my life right now.
  1. Biker thinks he might be pregnant. We are super excited. Hey if I can't get pregnant right now he might as well do it for me. ~giggles~ He actually has had a bit of the tummy bug, but still I think its funny to say he might be pregnant. When I kid him about it he always says that he is having a baby elephant, and then asks if I want to see the trunk. Wait for that to sink in and you will get it.
  2. My boss finally left today, which was a huge blessing. She also told me that my books were in wonderful shape and that she feels really confident about State coming in to audit us. I was totally excited. People in my company never tell you that you are doing a good job, and by her saying that it is the closest thing to a complement that I have gotten from anyone in management since I have been there. I WILL TAKE IT!!!
  3. Tall Girl, Mohawk, Little G, sister of Tall Girl, and friend of sister of Tall Girl all came over for pizza last Friday. When Biker got here, Mohawk fell to pieces. She is in love with Biker and Biker is in love with her. She sat next to him on the couch and would raise up his shirt to give him raspberries on his tummy, and then stick her finger in his belly button and say "Biker's belly button?!" Then she would take his finger and pull it towards her own tummy and say "Poke it! Poke it!" This game went on for over and hour. We all laughed and laughed.
  4. Lydi took my can of mixed nuts from my desk home with her, and then griped to her son that she couldn't find any cashews in the can, it was all peanuts, almonds (which I don't eat), pecans, and Brazil nuts. She didn't think I would find out. Well, I called her house to talk to her about something (I don't remember what now) and Mr. Mellow told me the story. So I asked her about it today, and she was like how did you know??? We had a really great laugh about it.
  5. Four year olds with sunglasses can be some of the cutest kids ever. This one is for you MD, because I am not the only one that likes those, everyone likes those. Gummy worms for everyone!!!
I love you all so much. Thank you for being worried about me. I promise I am fine. Sometimes, i just lose track of what is important. Hey, I just thought of something. Maybe we can give some of those peanuts that Lydi has to the baby elephant that Biker is going to have?!?!

5 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I REFUSE to feed peanuts to that baby elephant!!!

Gator World!! said...

Biker wants to know, "why not???"

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Cause I don't know and I DON'T WANT TO KNOW where that baby elephant has been!

Flutterby said...

(Mindy honey that is what hand sanitizer is for.) Sigh.. I am sad that the trip I had planned out there got canceled because I really really wanted to get to meet you Camille!! Blame it on the freaking federal government. Sheesh... hurricanes and oil spills getting in the way... don't they know there are other things WAY more important??!!

Gator World!! said...

I know huh, Flutterby! I was wondering if you were still coming or not? I guess that is a negatory. That sucks. I know I will write a letter to my congressman.