We will put all of the rain gear in one saddle bag, all of my stuff in the other saddle bag, and his C-pap machine and my purse in the tour pack. He will then bungee his bag on the tour pack. Hey Mom did you like how I put it today, lol??? The bike didn't get washed last night like it was suppose to because a storm went through P-town. So tonight we will have to wash the bike, shamee (sp?) the bike off, buff it, and whatever else you have to do. And I use we as a relative term, what I really mean is Biker. And when I say we aren't dragging the trailer, I really mean Biker. I will just pretty much be a passenger on this trip. I like it that way.
I will get a bike someday, maybe a Trike?!? I am not sure yet. Heck with the price of gas going up the way it is I might have to just invest in a horse. Lol.
So anywho, here is my thankful list for today. Don't forget to be thankful for something you silly heads!!!
- My Mom Gator, that will laugh with me when I say something totally innocent and not meaning it dirty, but it comes out that way. She doesn't laugh at me, she laughs with me. Most of the time.
- The new Gator house. OMG, you should all see it!!! It is totally awesome. TOTALLY AWESOME I TELL YOU!!!
- Biker, for just listening last night.
- My friends, you all kow who you are and you all mean the world to me.
- Tall Girl's small ones. Especially since the oldest, almost 2 now, calls Biker her bad biker. He let her fall off of the floatee and into the pool. She has called him Bad Shawn ever since.
- A job that pays the bills. There might not be a lot left over, but at least i am getting by.
- My animals, even if I do want to through Cookies off of the roof sometimes.
- My new used I-pod. Still!
- A wonderfully sweet comment from Flutterby. Thank you so much, you don't know how much that meant to me.
- Donye-girl. She just called me out of the blue on Tuesday, just to see what I was doing.
- You! I am thankful for you!