Thursday, July 17, 2008

That's how we roll......

Hey everyone, I know I am running a little late with the Thursday post. It was a super busy day at work today, in fact, it has been busy at work all week!!! So here are a few pics from last weekend. It was major busy too. First we had a Harley vs. Honda blood drive at the HOG room, just so you know Harley kicked butt! Of course. The radio station was out there doing a broad cast and everything. Out of 90 someodd people that came we were able to get 89 pints of blood. Only 9 Honda riders showed up!!! And one of them just signed in and left. Can you believe that?!?! Anyways, then we went to Wonderland for Titan Family Days (that's the company Biker works for. Titan not Wonderland.). Then we went to a Dillas game, and then to Doc Holiday's to watch our friend's band play. It was a long long long day. But we had loads of fun!!! Here are a few pictures.


Bad Ass Biker Chicks were Neoprene Hair Thingys.


Bad Ass Biker Chicks also were hair bows so that they look nice and like a bad ass all at the same time.


HD Fan gave blood. I am proud of him.


Biker gave blood and he didn't even cry!


They even needed Gator blood!!! So I gave. Of course!!! I, like Mom Gator, am O- and apparently that is a really rare type of blood. Almost everyone can use it, but O- people can only get O- blood if they need a transfusion.

Ok, without further ado, my thankful list. Because you guys know that I post one every Thursday, just like always. (geez, I am so predictable!)

  1. People that give blood. You never know who you are going to help. I am super proud of Biker, because he is a big woosey (he is afraid of needles. Yes, he does have two large tattoos and both of his ears pierced!), and he gave blood anyways.
  2. Mom Gator, for making me laugh!!! How was that lemonade???
  3. Teacher, for saying that I am the Junior Leaguer of Bikers. Lol!!! She is so funny.
  4. Tomorrow being Friday, the next day being Saturday, and Thank you Lord the next day being Sunday so I can take these damn poodles home.
  5. Lydi's vacation.
  6. Air conditioning.
  7. The Jeepy getting all spiffied up!!!
  8. A new giraffe picture.
  9. Bunches of stuff for panty-palooza.
  10. Dog kennels, king size beds, and 7 pillows all to myself.
  11. And you!!! I am thankful for you!!!
So come on everyone. What are you thankful for??? You should at least be thankful for one thing, post it in my comments or send me an e-mail. I love you all!!!

5 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

LMAO...that is not bikers best look. Nosireebob! It is not.

I am so very thankful for my precious babygator. Love you!

Gator World!! said...

I love you too My Mom Gator. No one else has a Mom Gator, well accept for actual alligators, but that is different. Team Gator Activate!!!

seethroughfaith said...

love the hair :)

they Won't take my blood in Finland cos I've lived in the UK - and might carry mad cow disease! Imagine that!

well done to all you bikers for donating though. Great job!

Bunny Bunster said...

I'm thankful for your pretty smile!

The Horny Bitch said...

That hair thingy looks rather nice.. Where can I get it? haha