Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our Trip to Tulsa

As many of you know, Biker and I, and our friends went to the HOG rally in Tulsa, OK over the 4th of July weekend. We had a blast. i am going to try to keep this post somewhat short, so I will just post some pics for you.


The make shift slow race.


Mr. HD Fan looking like he has to poop.


Biker just hanging out in the hotel lobby.


This just captures the essence of MR. HD Fan.


Me as a bad ass biker chick. Biker trying hard, but we all know he is just a wanna be. He isn't hardcore like me.


My Metrosexual Biker.


Us at the Karaoke Bar in the hotel we stayed at.


Biker changing out our headsets, because mine was awesome and his sucked. So I gave him mine, it's because I am such a wonderful girlfriend.


Mr. Bean, yep...I couldn't have taken a better pic of him. If you know this man then you understand how perfect this picture it.


The bathroom sign in Clinton, OK. The place didn't even have mirrors, it was polished steel. I kid you not.


Bones the pool shark.


Rara the rapper.


The water balloon toss.


Rara the pitcher, he is a jack of all trades ladies and gentlemen.

The winners of the water balloon toss. It was a tie.


The guys singing karaoke. I don't remember the song, but it just had to be fantastic.

Biker and I giving a little sugar. I have no idea why the pic is so small I got it off of shutterly. The next few pics will be this small, maybe you can click on it and make it bigger. I don't know. Heck if it is that important to you I will just e-mail you the dang link to the pics online.


Me, Bones, and Honeydew, and some other random people and a giant penis. Or as Biker would say a Wenis.



Bones and Constable.



Bones and Mr. HD Fan. Apparently she just posed in every picture we took?!?!


Honeydew and Bones.


Honeydew's boobies. I don't know who took this one. Probably her husband Mr. HD Fan.


The lovely couple.

Alright, there are most of the pics from the trip. I am going to go ahead and put up my thankful list, so that I don't have to rush around in the morning.

  1. A safe trip to and from Tulsa
  2. My family, they are always so supportive of me
  3. My Mom Gator that lovingly snaps me back into reality
  4. Biker, for just listening to me be upset
  5. Bones, she is turning out to be a really great friend
  6. Karaoke...i just love Conway Twitty
  7. Paint
  8. Freedom
  9. Lydia and I just goofing off this week
  10. You, I am thankful for you. Each and every one of you!!! I love you all so much!!!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Excellent post! That one girl that kept posing in all the pictures looks like she must be nice :)

Gator World!! said...

She is very nice you should meet her someday. She is fantastic, adn very funny!!!

Bunny Bunster said...

Glad you had a good and safe trip.
Looks like you all had a lot of fun!! I'm jealous!!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Well DO you want a crack baby or not???

I love the bathroom sign!

Gator World!! said...

I do not want a crack baby! But I do want a baby. A good baby, a real baby. Not a doll.

SpookyRach said...

Love the pics - looks like great fun. Metrosexual biker cracked me up!

Mary Beth said...

How FUN! Woot!