So, I decided to do a little research. If college taught me anything, it's if you don't know about something then look it up. So, upon not being able to sleep again last night, I did a little research, laundry, and picked up the house. And when I say a little research I mean about 200 websites on this.
Here are a few fun facts for your viewing pleasure.
- They don't know what the cause of PCOS is.
- There is no cure for PCOS.
- People with PCOS have a higher rate of miscarriages in the first trimester.
- PCOS makes it where you don't absorb insulin like you are suppose to, kinda like diabetes but not. At least for that there is medicine.
- LOSE WEIGHT!!!! Every website said this. EVERY WEBSITE!!! I wanted to be like so....are you talking to me, or others. Lol. so, at 6:30 this morning I rolled my fat hinney out of bed, got ready(makeup, hair, dressed, and fed animals) and I am about to head off to the park in C-town to walk.
- Exercise at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes. Doesn't matter what kind of exercise, just exercise, I can commit to 30 minutes 3 times a week. Maybe we will pump it up more as time goes on...don't hold your breath.
- Cut back on refined foods, which aren't good for you anyways. I am not making any promises to cut these things out. That isn't going to happen.
- Put more veggies and fruit in my daily life. Not like "Hey Pineapple, what are you doing?" I mean in my food consumption category. We aren't calling it a diet. I say "Nay Nay" to diets.
- First, my fabulous new IPod. My baby brother gave it to me. Mom Gator gave it to him. She won it online. You see the chain here???
- Wonderful people that will listen to me be really angry on the phone, because stupid people call you and tell me stuff that makes me want to throw my shoe at their head.
- My awesome pool. If it would quit storming at night then I would swim more. I love the rain, but not the lightning if you are trying to swim....something about electricity...I don't know.
- Hilarious stuff on my new IPod.
- A super cool Jeep.
- My house being clean.
- My Mom Gator getting her tooth fixed.
- You, I am thankful for you.