Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just a few things and then I am off to work...

Mom Gator's house is coming right along. Baby Brother and I surprised her the other day, and we went over and painted and she didn't even know. Hahaha, silly Mom Gator. We left her taking a nap at the town house, and we were gone. Lol, she had no idea.

I got something super fun yesterday, I will post pics of it in a week or so. You will all be excited too!!!

They laid my Mamaw Patsy to rest on Tuesday. I am still working on being happy about this. I know she is so happy now. I love you Mamaw.

A good friend of mine came to apply for a job at one of the homes that I run, and of course she got accepted. I am totally excited about that. It is really fun to work with people that you like.

I bought three new pairs of shorts yesterday, and they are all WAY to big on me. I have to return then, because I can slide them off without even having to unbotton or unzip them. How funny is that???

An old friend may be making itself know. By medical intervention of course, but hey i will take that. Beggars can't be choosers.

I am working on a really cool new picture holder thing. I saw it in a magazine, and I thought I can do that!!! So I am!

I made a ton of soap the other day. I am just so crafty!

I am really procrastinating, I was at work WAY to long yesterday.

I would really like for someone to massage my shoulders, and Biker is just....well...bless his heart...just no.....

Baby Brother has a job, can you believe how grown up he is getting???

And I want to say that I am super proud of Lorna. She graduates today. Way to go Lorna! I knew you could do it!!!

Ok, I better get on my way. Kisses to you all!!!

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

You sure did surprise me. But then I was in a drug induced coma.

Love you my sweet special babygator.

Bunny Bunster said...

Sorry about your mama Patsy.

You did a woderful good thing by the suprize painting for your mama!!

Flutterby said...

Aww.. was she whacked out on pain meds for the tooth? Otherwise I just can't see her taking a nap for very long!