Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's My Pity Party and I'll Cry If I Want Too....

Cry if I want too...
You would cry to if it happened to you...
Do do do do do...

Ok, so I threw myself one big giant pity party yesterday. Why might you ask, well I really don't want to talk about that. Instead, I need to focus on the things that I am thankful for, instead of the things that I don't have or at least don't have yet. So here goes...my thankful list.

  1. A family that loves me, and will even laugh, joke, and cut up with me about things that at first I didn't think were funny, but when they come from them then they are. Just always remember...Click Clack loves you Great Mama, Great Daddy, Momdy, and Uncle Bllololololololololololo. And I love you all too!!!
  2. Four really great friends that will sit and talk to you on the phone, even when they are having problems of their own. They just listen, and then plot revenge on the person that has made you upset. I would like to personally thank: Lydia, Donye-girl, Tara, and Krista. You four have no idea what you mean to me!
  3. A best friend that even though I haven't talked to her in like two weeks, she will still be there no matter what. I love you so much Pooh, you have helped me through what felt like some of the roughest times in my life, and I don't know how I will ever repay you.
  4. A great boyfriend, Biker, who will just sit on the phone with you and listen to you cry, probably making no sense at all, but he still listens.
  5. A terrific house, that may not be perfect, but it is home, and I love it!!!
  6. A pretty great job, with clients that drive me nuts, and staff that sends me over the edge. Even when sometimes I think we need to have the staff tested for mental retardation, you all still crack me up.
  7. Animals that are always happy to see me!
  8. A God that is forgiving, loving, and patient with me. Turns out...He isn't finished with me yet. He has a plan for all of us, and it would be really super if he just sent that down in the form of an essay or blue prints when you are born, but unfortunately that doesn't happen. And I sometimes tend to forget, He is always there in control of every situation. Apparently He doesn't say well, "Ok Baby Gator, you're 26...now you are on your own." Nope, He doesn't say that, He is always in control. (psst....sometimes He has to remind me of that.)
  9. My fantastic Jeep!
  10. Having my credit card paid down to half of what I owed not even 6 months ago.
  11. My fancy pants new overalls! That I would at the used clothing store of $3.
  12. My new love of making things. Soap, letters, picture frames, cards, etc.
  13. Soon to be my new talent of sewing.
  14. My Mom. She is always there for me, no matter what. I am so excited about her new house, y'all wouldn't even believe how big and cool it is! Her bedroom is like...the size of a two car garage I swear! It's awesome!
  15. My Baby Brother, who is taller than I am now. He is growing up to be such a wonderful young man. Oh good grief I just said young man. Retract that last statement and insert, he is growing up to be such a wonderful person, or guy, or fellow, or anything but young man.
  16. My giraffes!
  17. My super cool new furniture.
  18. My awesome new rocking chair.
  19. The cool sheets that I got for Christmas, that I finally get to use on the king size bed.
  20. The king size bed all to myself.
  21. You, I am thankful for you!!!
What are you thankful for? Let me know. Put your list on your blog, and then leave me a comment and I will come and check it out!!!

Love you all!

Baby Gator

5 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Very good list! I love it baby!

Bunny Bunster said...

Very nice list, I will try to do this.

seethroughfaith said...

News flash... he doesn't say you are 48 and now you are on your own either. I'm so thankful for that.

and I will graduate on Thursday . yay

Gator World!! said...

Oh Lorna, sweetheart! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!

Flutterby said...

See.. no matter what is totally bugging the hell out of you? There is ALWAYS something BETTER that is NOT bugging the hell out of you! And I think I am *that* excited about your mom's house too and I am not even related to her, lol.