Thursday, June 26, 2008

In a hurry, gotta get to work...

Few thankful's and then I am on my way to work....I know you're jealous. I can feel it!
  1. Mom Gator's awesome new house. Cause it rocks!
  2. My new water softening system. It's awesome too!
  3. My family.
  4. My co-workers-most of them.
  5. The people at the Wal-Mart on Grand.
  6. My awesome hair.
  7. All the magazines I have to read that Mom Gator brought me.
  8. The rain.
  9. My animals.
  10. You, I am thankful for you.
What are you thankful for???

5 comments:

Bunny Bunster said...

I'm thankful that you all are praying for me, but why?

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I am thankful for the stress that I am having...cause it is good stress! lol

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Bunny...I think she is talking about the flooding y'all had.

Gator World!! said...

I am praying for everyone up your direction. Silly, I didn't figure that you enjoy zillions of gallons of water hanging around everywhere.

Flutterby said...

My grandbaby, my kids, and the absolutely perfectly sweet fantastic young man that is madly crazy about my daughter. And that I have a hubby who doesn't care that I let them and their friends take over the house on an almost daily basis. I love my house full of kids. And one of these days you will too. One way or another, you will!