Monday, May 12, 2008

What a time we had!!!

We had a fabulous time in San Antonio. We took Rara and Bones' (Biker's brother) Yukon. I know it was silly to take a car to a motorcycle rally, but we did. AND HAD A FANTASTIC TIME!!!! I will give you a recap of the whole trip. Biker, Rara, Bones, and Constable pick me up in C-town where Mama and Dad are. I left the Jeepy there. So off we go to Abilene to spend the night because that is half way. Here is a run down of how that night went...fart...fart...fart...snore...fart...snore....snore...snore...fart...snore. It went well.

Then on Friday we headed off to San Antonio, we got there checked into the rally looked around. Saw a few familiar faces, Biker picked out a SUPER COOL skull purse for me. Its black with pink and white skulls on it, and it had a big chain that hangs down. I know, not my usual taste, but it really is super awesome. So we leave there and go check out some Harley shops. Pretty cool Harley shops if I do say so. We buy a few things, and then we decide to go and check into the motel. Someone, I don't remember who gets the great idea to go play miniature golf. ~side note~ I SUCK AT MINIATURE GOLF. But everyone assures me that they will help me. I got to use the pink club and pink ball. That was great with me. Poor Constable sucks at miniature golf more than me. Rara helped me, and I came in second. Biker beat me by one stroke. So we go back to the motel for the night. Here again is how that might went. ...stinky fart...stinkyfart...stinky fart...loud snore...stinky fart...loud snore....even louder snore...extra loud snore...stinky fart...snore. Do you see a pattern here???


Please look closely you can see my pink putter.


Ok we are going to do a roll call from left to right. Theres: Rara, Constable, Biker, you wonderful Baby Gator, and Bones.

So the next day we go to the river walk, we see a protest, hit some more Harley shops and go to a GREAT concert.


This is Biker and i at the River walk. Apparently I am looking off at something else. Who know what?!?!


This is all of us at the River Walk. Back Row: Bones and Biker. Front row: Constable, Rara, and of course Baby Gator.


This is the Alamo and the long line of people waiting to get into the Alamo. Directly across the street was the protest. I didn't get a picture of that.

THE BEACH BOYS!!! I love the Beach Boys. So does my Mama, so I called her during the concert to tell her. I also called Mom Gator, but Mama seemed more impressed.



This is Bones and Rara right before the concert started.

This is up close of the lead singer of The Beach Boys. He is one of the only two original members left.

We had a great time at the concert, it was late so we went back to the motel. Upon Biker going to sleep he pissed everyone in the room off. When I say Biker snores loud I mean LOUD, so loud the dead would ask him to be quiet because they can't rest. It is awful! So we get into a huge fight, he is asleep and doesn't remember any of it. Here's how it goes.
Me--- ~whispering~ Biker please roll over, you are snoring loud.
Biker---ok
wait....wait....wait....
Me---~whispering again~ Biker please roll over.
Biker---ok
wait...wait...wait...
Me--- ~loud~ BIKER PLEASE ROLL OVER YOU ARE KEEPING EVERYONE ELSE UP AND THERE ARE FOUR OTHER PEOPLE IN THE ROOM THAT NEED TO SLEEP TOO!
Biker--- ~loud as well~ WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO SLEEP IN THE F****** CAR???
Rara (from across the room)---You can have our comforter.

Biker was so asleep he doesn't remember any of it. Good news is that Biker is going to the doctor tomorrow to hopefully set up a sleep study and get one of those machines that helps you breathe at night. OMG, he so needs it.


This is the last picture I took before leaving San Antonio. It was of the Chick-Fil-A cows. I don't know what they are writing, I was going to get a picture of it, but some butt monkey kept honking at me to get out of the middle of the parking lot. ~rolls her eyes~ Jack Ass. But I love this picture anyways.

So all in all we had a fantastic time. Such a great time that we had already planned on going to the Oklahoma State Rally in July. This time we will be on the bikes. I can't wait!!!

4 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

*fart fart snore* ~snickers~

I love the cows!!

Gator World!! said...

You all think that I am kidding. I AM NOT KIDDING. I was awful. It was smelly like the Austin trip, only MUCH MUCH louder.

SpookyRach said...

Sounds like a LOT of fun. Except for the stinky parts...

Flutterby said...

Somewhere around the second *snore snore snore* thing I was wondering if he';d ever considered a sleep test. My hubby is now using a CPAP... it took a year of me sleeping in another room. And lots of research or how bad sleep apnea can be and the health problems it can cause. Thing is... now that he uses the cpap, I cannot sleep when he is not here unless I have a fan running to mimic the sound of his machine. And he is so used to it that he cannot sleep without it. So don't let him whine about what a pain in the ass the machine is if he has to use one... it takes some getting used to but his life could depend on it! (for the sanity of both of you though I HIGHLY recommend a steady pressure version and NOT the intermittent one that goes *puff puff puff*... that one will drive you INSANE.)