Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tagged by Mom Gator...

I wasn't technically tagged, but she said anyone that hadn't done this could so that means me.

Rules:The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about himself or herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Ten years ago:1998. I was 16 and way confused about myself. I was learning how to drive, and we had fantastic neighbors that would come ride in the car with me and we would forward in the driveway and backward out of the drive way, over and over again. Those people will never know what they meant to me, and to my family. My baby brother was still a baby, he was 5, and life was whatever I could make of it.

Five things on today's "to do" list:
1. Go to work
2. Go to Wal-Mart
3. Dentist Appt.
4. church
5. get gas in Jeep

Three bad habits:
1. I talk too much.
2. I talk way too loud
3. I try to fix people

Five places I've lived:
1. Clarendon Texas
2. Krum Texas
3. Plainview Texas
4. Canyon, Texas
5. Happy, Texas

Things I'd do if I was a billionaire:
1. Buy everyone in my family a house
2. Take care of all of the people that have stuck around and taken care of me
3. Give my Mom Gator tons of money so she could do whatever she wants
4. Invest 1/2 of what I win, and then live off of the interest it aquires
5. Anything I wanted too.

Five jobs I've had:
1. Waitress
2. CLI
3. Vendor
4. Volunteer
5. QMRP

WHAT IS YOUR NAME Camille
4 LETTER WORD Crap...not the first one I thought of but this one is a whole lot nicer.
VEHICLE Chrysler
TV SHOW C.S.I.
CITY Chicago
BOY NAME Chaze
GIRL NAME Carmeleta
OCCUPATION Cannon Ball Tester
SOMETHING YOU WEAR Cap
FOOD Cookies
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM Comb
REASON FOR BEING LATE Clowning around
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT Come over here and say that!!!

4 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

You have always liked the name Chaze!

Do you think life was bad back then?

Gator World!! said...

I don't think life back then was bad at all. Being a teenager was hard, not hard...confusing. Especially with the whole you know who thing. But no, life back then was great. I miss baby brother being that small. Because I look at him now and I am like WOW, that's my big little brother.

Flutterby said...

"Clowning around"... don't let your mom see that!!

I have a hard time seeing my younger sister and brother as anything but the two little kids I raised. And I still boss them around like I am the mom... but they let me so it's their fault if it bugs them, lol.

Flutterby said...

And this is way late but I loved the pictures of your trip... you look so pretty and so happy. I can't wait to get to meet you in July!