I went to Pet Smart because I had to coupons, one for cat food one for dog food. I got to Pet Smart and I find a big rope on clearance for $4.96 which it is usually $10. So then I go find the dog food. A 5 lbs bag is $11, and a 4lbs bag of cat food is $11. I was like HOLY COW!!! But what did I have you ask....FREE COUPONS!!! So the original bill added up to $30, but I only paid $5, because of the coupons. And I had a gift certificate, because a long time ago Dixie Dog won a beauty contest. How cool is that???
Then I went to Home Depot, because I had two gift certificates for there. One was for $5 and the other was $10. So I was like ok Baby Gator, you can't spend over $15. Well I found 6 plants that I liked, but two of them looked like they were on the brink of death, and I found a bag of potting soil that I needed. So I asked the manager if he would give me 50% off of those two plants. He said he would give me 20% but that was all. So I go check out. After my 20% off and the $15 of gift cards, I only had to pay $2.92. I was way excited. Then I went home. I wanted to quit while I was ahead.
So today here is a list of the things that I have done. This is in no particular order.
- Went to Church
- Planted plants
- Cleaned off the coat rack
- Cleaned out the front closet
- Used a power saw! WAY COOL!!!
- Put in two thresholds
- fixed the hole that was beside the potty, because He Who Shall Remain Nameless didn't cut the tile right.
- Rearranged the middle bedroom
- Painted 1 1/2 walls in the back bedroom
- Done ALL of the laundry, even the bedding
- Made about 40 trips to the dumpster
- Watered the back yard
- Watered the garden spot
- Watered all of the plants
- Watered the new mums
- Combed the cats
- Moved the plants off of the porch because it was too windy. I put them on the side of the house out of the wind
- Watered the poor mums again, because they already sucked up all of the water from the first time.
- Little Miss Martha and I were going to go for a walk, but it is WAY to windy.
One of the thresholds that I put in. Doesn't it look nice?!?!
This is a fabulous little thing that I had forgotten that I bought. it's for growing herbs inside, and that is the paint brush that I was using to paint that 1 1/2 walls in the back bedroom that I did today.
My beautiful plants in front of my house.
The beautiful plants of the side of my house. They usually sit on the porch, but remember I had to move them because it's so windy!