Friday, April 18, 2008

How beautiful is spring!!!

I absolutely love Spring! It's one of my favorite seasons. Summer is my fav, but spring runs a very close second. I bought two very big tomato plants today at Wal-Mart and i finally broke down and bought some of those cages that go around the plants so that they don't fall over. I love Spring!!!

Mama is getting a cat. I know you are thinking that is crazy, I know right! My Mama...cats...not usually a combo but not it is. I have a new Uncle. His name is Smokey. He has more hair than Uncle Bald Eagle. Oh yes, the pun was intended.

I am going to be doing the Complaint Free thing with my Mom Gator. Go to her blog and you can read all about it.

I nearly just put something tacky on here but then I erased it.

I am going to do a thankful list because it has been forever and a day since I have done one.
  1. My family
  2. My animals
  3. My friends
  4. My garden
  5. Clean Panties
  6. Giraffes
  7. Squirt Bottles
  8. Hair Scrunchies
  9. Pretty new plants
  10. You!!!
Ok, everyone you should all join in. What are you all thankful for???

3 comments:

Lorna said...

complaint free - now there's a challenge.


Spring is my favourite month

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Love your list!

I am so ready to see you today!

Gator World!! said...

I am so ready to see you too Mom Gator!!! I miss you bunches and bunches!