Thursday, April 3, 2008

And we are off...

So today, Mom Gator, Baby Brother, Friend-o-baby brother, and I are headed to Austin. Baby Brother is super talented at art, and he gets to go to state with one of his pieces this year. He got to go last year too, as a Freshman...can you believe that. Like I said he is super talented. We will be gone for a few days, and you will all be missed terribly. Austin is one of Mom Gator's favorite towns. She would move there if she could, I keep telling her that she can but she says no. ~Rolls her eyes~ Silly Mom Gator. Anywho, I am packing my camera and I am planning on taking lots of pics. Right now I am going to leave you with pics of the trip Biker and I took a few weeks ago. We had a blast, but we were ready to come home after a few days.

This is Biker petting a sting ray.


This is me about to pet a sting ray.


Oh yes, me petting a sting ray. I am not sure how I got this to be underlined, but I can't get it to go away.



Biker and I with the travelocity roaming gnome. And did you notice the underlining went away. I have no idea how...

Biker and I at the entrance to the aquarium. No my best looking shirt I must say.

3 comments:

Lorna said...

have fun. missing you already. Well done to baby bro.

:)

lil' miss martha stewart said...

hope you enjoy it.

Bunny Bunster said...

Have fun!!
I told your mom to bring along Silly String.