Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So much to tell....

We had a great time in Red River. Lol, the first time I typed that I put red rover...lol. I'm a dork. I have some really great pics on the camera that I need to put on here. Milk and Cookies (the cats) are running around like crazy chasing each other, what am I going to do with them?\

Something great happened today. We have a new participant for Pantipalooza. We are going to call her Gracey's Mum. I know her from the Children's home that I buy pizza for every six weeks for the cottage with the highest grades. Anyways, she also has a flower shop...get it...Gracey's Mum?!?! *snickers* Well, I was talking to her about the kiddos and who did the best this six weeks, and all that jazz, and she asked what has been up with me? I told her that Pantipalooza is literally right around the corner, and I have all of those gift bags to deliver. We went over what Pantipalooza is, and she asked if I thought they would like flowers to go with their gift bags. OF COURSE I said. So Gracey's Mum is donating us some flowers to give to the battered women's shelter. Isn't that so nice of her?!?! I think it is so cool that Pantipalooza is growing by leaps and bounds!

Ok, so I need to whip up 5 more gift bags and get back to painting the middle bedroom.

OH WAIT, HOLD THE PHONE, STOP THE PRESSES!!! I forgot to tell you all that I got a wonderful surprise this morning in the mail. It was a box from Bunny! It was full of really neat and cool stuff, but the total best part is that the box had super cute little pics of the Devine Miss M all over it. How cool is that? And then I went to the Post Office this afternoon to find another great surprise, a Valentine from Mom Gator!!! How cool, two Valentine's in ONE DAY!!!

5 comments:

Flutterby said...

Um... excuse me young lady... you were *here* and I did not know this?? Last time we went to Red River, we got two flat tires on the van on the way back down the mountain after 3 days of camping. Ya know what? There is no place in Red River on a Sunday to get a tire fixed. None. We limped into Quemado on two cans of Fix-a_Flat and managed to find a shop that was OPEN and fixed our tires. That was 8 years ago. We have not gone to Red River since, lol.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

the box sounds so cool! And that is so sweet of Gracie's Mum...and I love that name!

Gator World!! said...

I am sorry Flutter, I couldn't call you because our cell phones wouldn't work. I was very reluctant to even turn my cell back on once we got into a place it would work cause I didn't want to bother with the stupid thing. lol.
Yes Mom Gator my box was just SUPER!!! And you would like Gracey's Mum, she is a super sweet lady. I gave her your blog site address too, so she could read up on Pantipalooza!

Bunny Bunster said...

I'm glad you liked it!

The Horny Bitch said...

Glad u had fun in ur trip.

Anw, Chipster is the brand of a new chip coming up. Chips is chips!