1. goal- i want to be as awesome as my Mom.
2. secret- my greatest fear is letting my family down.
3. fact- I love the way that a few simple coats of paint made my whole middle bedroom look completely different.
4. goal-I want to get married and have babies.
5. secret- I miss my pink hair so badly.
6. fact- I am the happiest I have ever been.
7. goal- I want to retire down by the ocean or a nice quiet lake somewhere, just so that I can be close to the water.
8. habit/fact- I make lists for almost everything, just so that I can check them off so that in my own mind I will think that I have accomplished something.
9. fact- I have used my cordless screwdriver more in the past month than any of my other tools combine, EVER!
10. secret- I am so tired of working on all of this cookies junk! I am ready for cookies to be OVER. I have to turn everything in tomorrow. thank goodness.
Ok, so now I thought I would share some of the pics from our trip to Red River.
Biker, getting me a diet coke before we left. He's so sweet!
I swear if a cow falls on your car, you will not walk away. I have not seen this first hand, but come on now, you know it would be funny.
This is me...BABY GATOR feeding a wild deer. Pay no attention to the little girl in the pic, she only lured the deer up to her with the food, I am the one that actually fed it, after she showed me how, from my hand. That's right ladies and gentlemen. I baby gator, am the deer whisperer.
This is what Biker would look like if he got a chicken stuck on his head.
This is what I would look like if I were part unicorn. Of course I would be pink. I would eat rainbows and poop butterflies. I saw that on a commercial for Horton Hears a Who.
This is Biker, showing me his boobies for some beads. He's such a slut.
This is a very scary dragon that we saw on the way. I took his pic on the way back. Do you see its big forked tongue, or maybe that his lips I don't know. It is just a good think we were safely in the truck, or we could have been killed.
And I just want everyone to know that I have completed my self portrait, but for some reason my scanner won't scan, so I have to take it to work so that I can save it to the stick thingy so that i can bring it home and upload it. Ok, I hope everyone enjoys everything.