Thursday, February 28, 2008

I got tagged!!!

Ok, first off I got tagged by Little Miss, which in itself is really surprising because she has been knocking on death's door for quite some time now. I was really starting to worry that she wasn't going to get better. She assures me that she will...I am still waiting. So ok, the meme....

1. goal- i want to be as awesome as my Mom.

2. secret- my greatest fear is letting my family down.

3. fact- I love the way that a few simple coats of paint made my whole middle bedroom look completely different.

4. goal-I want to get married and have babies.

5. secret- I miss my pink hair so badly.

6. fact- I am the happiest I have ever been.

7. goal- I want to retire down by the ocean or a nice quiet lake somewhere, just so that I can be close to the water.

8. habit/fact- I make lists for almost everything, just so that I can check them off so that in my own mind I will think that I have accomplished something.

9. fact- I have used my cordless screwdriver more in the past month than any of my other tools combine, EVER!

10. secret- I am so tired of working on all of this cookies junk! I am ready for cookies to be OVER. I have to turn everything in tomorrow. thank goodness.

Ok, so now I thought I would share some of the pics from our trip to Red River.


Biker, getting me a diet coke before we left. He's so sweet!

I swear if a cow falls on your car, you will not walk away. I have not seen this first hand, but come on now, you know it would be funny.


This is me...BABY GATOR feeding a wild deer. Pay no attention to the little girl in the pic, she only lured the deer up to her with the food, I am the one that actually fed it, after she showed me how, from my hand. That's right ladies and gentlemen. I baby gator, am the deer whisperer.

This is what Biker would look like if he got a chicken stuck on his head.



This is what I would look like if I were part unicorn. Of course I would be pink. I would eat rainbows and poop butterflies. I saw that on a commercial for Horton Hears a Who.




This is Biker, showing me his boobies for some beads. He's such a slut.



This is a very scary dragon that we saw on the way. I took his pic on the way back. Do you see its big forked tongue, or maybe that his lips I don't know. It is just a good think we were safely in the truck, or we could have been killed.

And I just want everyone to know that I have completed my self portrait, but for some reason my scanner won't scan, so I have to take it to work so that I can save it to the stick thingy so that i can bring it home and upload it. Ok, I hope everyone enjoys everything.

8 comments:

Big Bad Biker Mexican said...

I cant believe you put that picture of me showing my boobies on here!!! What were you thinking gosh???

Lorna said...

deer whisperer :) love it!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I have not laughed this hard on your blog since the story of yor outrunning the Canyon police officer on foot.

I never realized that you had such a talent with deers!

I also did not realize that biker was a slut. You would think a slut would leave comments on my blog....I would give him beads without having to look at that.

Pooping butterflies ~snorts~ that would be awful for the butterflies.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

And I am so loving that sign!!

Bunny Bunster said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all. Well, except for the chicken. Poor chicken.

Gator World!! said...

I really don't think pooping butterflies would be all that fun for me either, but you never know. And Biker, I thought we talked about this yesterday...YOU ARE NOT MEXICAN. Just because you can tan unusually fast, does not make you Mexican, and just because the nurse at work thought you were still does not make you Mexican honey.
I do have talent with deers. Its a hidden talent.
And Biker does love to show his boobies, he got lots of beads that way.

Gator World!! said...

I am so excited about the brother coming to visit. We are in hopes to get pit passes, so that we get can get there really early and get some awesome seats.

The Swandive said...

holy crap - I have to stop... laughing... its disturbing the other cube mates... but wow!
Love. This. Post.