Friday, February 1, 2008

And We're Off!!!

Ok, so we are almost all the way ready for the trip to the mountains. I am very excited, its been years since I have seen real mountains. I have my giant red suit case (that I bought at a garage sale) packed and ready to go. Biker made fun of me, and said he hopes that a bag that big will fit in his pickup. Hahaha, real funny. So I showed him I packed part of my stuff in his bag too! Only a couple of things, some magazines, my nail polish bags, my ear plugs, and my makeup. I slept on the couch last night because Mr. McSnoryloudpants (a.k.a Biker) was WAY TO LOUD FOR ME! I could still hear him in the other room and I had my ear plugs in. Not cool. Anyways, I have go so that I can go to the bank, run by work, go to Wal-Mart (because he forgot stuff), and then go to the chiropractor's office, and then to Poodle's house to drop off the Jeep. Ok, now he is making fun of my bag again saying that he thinks he needs a 3/4 ton pickup to haul it. He is so not funny. Ok, good bye everyone. I will bring back lots of good pics to post on here. Kisses!!!

6 comments:

SpookyRach said...

Have fun!!!!

If you're gonna have a huge suitcase, definitely make it a RED one. Cool!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Hey, you can use the suitcase as a sled!!

Lorna said...

waves bye as she rushes out of the door

Bunny Bunster said...

Safe travels!
I too am the proud owner of a giant red suitcase!!

bebo_tech_unt said...

what the heck.....keepin' me out out the loop???

The Horny Bitch said...

Hope u're having/ had fun!!