Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's the age old question.

Should you make New Year's Resolutions or not??? In the past I have made resolutions and I have not exactly followed through on them. I don't know how it is for any of you out there, but once New Year's Day is gone some of those resolutions go right out the window. I know that only one of my resolutions last year carried on past March. That was the one that I was going to do something to my house every month.

Let's see what did I do...hhhmmm...I got a new refrigerator and a dishwasher (one that is not names Baby Gator), I had ceramic tile laid in the bathroom, I painted the bathroom, I painted the cabinets in the bathroom, Mama and Dad bought me two beautiful new solid wood doors to go in the laundry room, I hauled off all of the stuff that He Who Shall Remain Nameless (HWSRN) brought in, and I got a new toilet paper holder. So see that one went ok for me.

So this year I don't think I am going to make any resolutions. I am going to live 2008 to its fullest. I am a girl scout troop leader now. Next week Little Miss and I start cooking Wednesday night dinner at the church. So this year is just going to be a fun year. That is how I am going to look at it. A fun year.

So ok everyone, here is your challenge. Let me know what you want out of 2008. If you could have a perfect year, no matter what...realistic or not, what would it be? Come on y'all let's have some fun!!! What would happen, what wouldn't happen, would you travel, fall in love, get married, get out of being married (lol, just wanted to through that one in), buy a house, move to Italy, if anything you want could happen then what would it be??

11 comments:

Lorna said...

love your Weds ... do you start tomorrow - what a great resolution to live life to the fullest. Who is little miss?

btw my desire this year is to love HIM more ... simple

and a puppy photo from Christmas if you skip over to my blog (a couple of posts back)

Happy and Blessed and JOYFUL 2008 - lived to the full :)

Gator World!! said...

Hi Lorna! I have missed you so much!!! We don't start until next Wednesday which I think is the 9th. I will defiantly go over and check out your super cute puppy photo!

Gator World!! said...

Um...Lorna, it won't let me go to your blog. It says it cannot be publicly viewed. Just wanted to let you know. Give me shout when I can see it and I will go right over and see your super cute puppy.

Patti said...

To be out of debt, get a boyfriend, and lose weight.

Flutterby said...

hmmm.. my wish for this year... that your mom and I go on our Thelma and Louise trip across the Southwest... only without blowing up trucks or driving off a canyon.

Gator World!! said...

Flutterby, I am also in hopes that a hunky guy doesn't come, sleep with one of you , and then take off with all of your money, so that you would have to resort to robbing tiny little gas stations. But other than that it sounds like an awesome time!!!

Gator World!! said...

Lil' Miss...I am so proud of you for stepping out of the box! You go girl. I can't wait to see what this year brings!!!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I so want to see Miss Martha's hair!!

I have no resolutions!!

Spanky said...

Living the year to it's fullest IS a New Year's resolution. And a great one, too!

I don't know that I really have resolutions, cause, like you, they never seem to last long as "New Year's Resolutions"... so I'm doing like you this year, I just have stuff I want to get done.

I want to get back into really good shape. I will save money and get out of debt. I will work towards deciding what I want to be when I grow up... or if I want to grow up... And I will try to keep in better touch with my friends, scattered far and wide!! :)

Gator World!! said...

Mom Gator-I think it is excellent that you are not making any resolutions. Just keep it free and easy. Rock on Sister Moon!

Rach-I wouldn't grow up if I were you. Too much pressure!!! I am already doing tons of fun stuff this year and I can't wait to tell you all about it.

disa said...

成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖