Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I know I know I know

Geez, you guys sure get impatient when someone doesn't blog for a while don't you? Ok, lets see what all has been going on in my world. I got a super fab envelope from Flutterby. I have really been working a lot at my real job and cleaning the office. That totally sucks, but I like the money so I really can't complain all that much. I have been spending lots of time with Lil' Miss and the kiddos. I had lunch with Poodle the other day. The fam came two weeks ago and my Dad, Biker, and Baby Brother put up two brand spanking new doors. And Baby Brother and I hauled off a crap load of stuff and my place looks SSSSOOOO much better. I have been really tired lately. I am getting plenty of sleep at night, cause I go to bed at like 10pm and don't get up until 6 or 7 am. So i don't know what the deal is. We have a really cool new nurse at work, and I like her. I have been waiting for state to show up for Hereford, and they did come to C-town today to clear us on that audit, but didn't stick around to do Canyon's. I don't know why. Biker has to go tomorrow for an MRI, because he keeps getting the really terrible headaches. I have been wrangled into becoming a troop leader again. I totally missed doing that. If I was rich I would just take off all summer and go work out at camp again. I miss that so much and being out there and having great friends and lots of fun. Man, I miss that. I have been doing lots of talking with the Presbyterian children's home in Amarillo, and I hope to be doing lots more work with them soon. If anyone knows someone that wants to purchase a 1995 chevy pickup single cab I know a girl that has one for sale. Oh wait that girl is me. Biker and I rode in the Veteran's Day Parade this past weekend and then partied with the HOG club on Saturday night. It was a blast. This weekend we are talking pizza's to the children's home, just one of the cottages though. Cause one of the girls cottages had the highest GPA for the six weeks so Biker and I are going to give them a pizza party or sorts, so that should be fun. I think Little Miss and Humpty Hump might go with, but I don't know for sure. I just had the best beef and broccoli I have ever had in my life at Bonzi in C-town...man it was good. Ok, enough rambling I am going to go take a bath and read on my book. Dang Lydia for getting me hooked on this series!

4 comments:

Lorna said...

tired? called old age! hahahhaha I suffer from it too you know :)

hugs xx

SpookyRach said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

You made us promises that you did not keep!

You are young...you should not be tired.

Gator World!! said...

Did I promise something??? What did I promise???