Thursday, November 15, 2007

10 things

Y'all thought I forgot didn't you? Well, I did until I was looking at Little Miss blog and I was like oh dang I need to do that. So ok here goes.
1. I got a super cute new pink phone that I plan on blogging about later.
2. I wish I were crafty like my Mom.
3. I am happy with my life, finally.
4. I miss my little brother so much, and I go to as many functions of his as I can, because I know soon it will not be cool to hang out with your big sister.
5. I am ready for Thanksgiving just so me and Mom can go shopping.
6. I like to pray while I am driving...I call it Multi-tasking for God.
7. I can't wait to get my credit card paid off so that I can start fixing up my house again.
8. For the first time in my life I am leaving my house without toe nail polish on. I plan on painting them at work.
9. Patrick is still my favorite animal out of all of them. Maybe because he and I have been through so much together.
10. If state doesn't show up on me today then I plan on coming home about mid-afternoon. Lol.

Ok, now I tag....Spooky Rach, Bunny Bunster, and Ester Bunny.

5 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Love the list sweetie!

Flutterby said...

Are we going to ever get to see your pink hair???

SpookyRach said...

The pink hair is cool. And I don't even like pink! Your list rocks - thanks for the tag.

Bunny Bunster said...

Cool!
I'll do it on Monday!!

Thanks for thinking of me.

lil' miss martha stewart said...

hey, did you ever get those pics to your mom and rachel?