Sunday, October 21, 2007

Where has the time gone???

Can y'all believe it is almost November??? I can't. It seems like just yesterday it was the beginning of 2007, and now it is almost over. WOW?!?! I am almost done with my envelope, I am hoping to have it finished today or tomorrow. The stuff I put in there seems cool, but I really think Flutter will like it. I hope she does. I went through my stash of stuff and filled it really fast. I have only purchased one thing to put in there. I was going through the cabinet in the back bedroom/computer room and I found some stuff to put in there. I threw in a couple of girlie things, because I know that I love girlie things and everyone should take time out to pamper themselves. I am just bumming around the house for a while. Biker and I are going on the Eveline River's Toy Run with the HOG club today, but it doesn't start until this afternoon. Poor biker he had to be there at 8:30 this morning. Obviously...I did not make it that early. I am going to leave here in a little while and go clean the office, and then go up there. Some people were being really crappy about going on the toy run, because the weather is suppose to be so cold today. Come on everyone...it is for the kids. I have a way exciting post to put up and I will do it later this week. Lil' Miss Martha and I are doing some really exciting stuff and I can't wait for everyone to hear about it, cause I know you will all want to get involved. Ok, well I better get ready. I promise to blog more, and to read more blogs. This is a chance to start all over, so that is what I am going to do. Oh yes, and by the way...Peter the fish is no longer with us. I flushed him this morning. This was before I knew that fish cannot live in the sewer. Ok...hello...masters degree in Management not fishology. Geez!

7 comments:

bebo_tech_unt said...

~running aroung in circles~ YOU KILLED THE FISH! YOU KILLED THE FISH!?!?!?!?!?

Gator World!! said...

Not cool y'all. Mom Gator said he would live if I flushed him. Apparently she lied to me. It's BS I know. I was really sad about it when I did it and found out he wouldn't live, but that was this morning and I am quickly getting over it.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I told you where he could go to live and you said you would take him. Do not point your fish killing finger in my direction!

Flutterby said...

My big Oscar died a few weeks ago. It took 5 days before Mermaid noticed it. And then another solid WEEK before hub noticed. That big huge tank, almost EMPTY and it took them that long. And trust me.. that was a fish you cannot flush.

Bunny Bunster said...

So, how did the toy run go?

Gator World!! said...

LOL, Flutterby that was way funny. No one has been to my house to notice that the fish is gone. Lol.

Gator World!! said...

The toy run went great Ester Bunny. I will post a blog about that today when I get home.