Monday, October 22, 2007

DANG IT!!!!

It has to be 4 below zero in my house this morning, I am pretty sure. I would go ahead and lite the heaters, but this week it is suppose to get back up in the high 70's. What kind of crap is that? One day there is a possibility of snow, and then two days later there the high is in the 70's??? This makes no sense. I have to get a few more things to have my envelope ready to mail. I am super excited, I hope Flutterby doesn't think I am a dork. I think the package is cool. I slept in the living room last night cause it was so cold in this house. Even though the temp is going to get up later this week I am going to cover up the air conditioner in the living room and put away the air conditioner in the front bedroom and the back bedroom/computer room. I should be on my way to work now, but it is so dang cold outside I just don't want to go out there. The wind is only blowing 900 miles an hour.

Plus I don't want to go to work, because the place that my clients work at burned to the ground on Saturday. My words were are you kidding me??? Oh shit!!!! That is no good, so now I have to figure out what they are going to do all day for the next couple of weeks at least. No good...I tell ya....no good.

Other than that, it feels like winter. After I took my shower and everything this morning and stepped into the back bedroom it just felt like Christmas. Now I know I know I know...we have two other holidays before Christmas, but come on everyone just light an Apple Cinnamon candle and lets all get in the spirit. I love Christmas. Do you think it is too early to put up the tree???

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I love this weather!! And I did not even start my heater.

Gator World!! said...

Lil' Miss Martha, I will indeed be over for dinner this week. Until Wednesday the bosses will be here so there is no even a hope of me getting off work at a decent hour, but I will see what I can do. I do sometimes have the power of persuasion on my side.